watch When you come for your appointment, please remember to bring the following:
- Your Medicare or Veteran Affairs card.
- A referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans, bone scans, ultrasounds and so on from prior doctors visits that relate to your problem area (even if you have been told that they are normal). Please bring the actual x-ray films – rot just the printed reports.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking and their doses.
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines.
- Any medical information or reasons for admission to hospital.
- Your health insurance information.
- Your claim number if it is a workers compensation injury.
opcje binarne gra z trendem Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment to supply your personal details. If you are late, it may not be possible for you to be seen that day in order to avoid inconveniencing other patients.
enter site If not all of the relevant information is available at the time of your appointment, this may cause a delay in your treatment. In addition, it may be necessary to repeat a study or x-ray to complete your evaluation.
enter site You may also arrange to have the records sent to us prior to your appointment (please arrange this with one of our staff).